NOTE TO USERS
This terms was last edited on Monday 28 September 2020
TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE.
The full name of [BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN 2384-7794]
is registered in with Nigerian liberary commission with under registration number issn 2384-7794
Our address is 4 Ezekiel avenue,off aganolu Mgbuoba,NTA road ,Port Harcourt. Rivers state,Nigeria.
to contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITION
Welcome to BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7784
Terms of Service
Key Content-related Terms
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other works of authorship. Or any other item made available through the Site or Services.
“Member” means a person who completes MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 account registration process, as described under the “Account Registration” section below.
“Member Content” means Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Site or Services.
We profoundly appreciate your interest in MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 and we hope this blog satisfies your need in reaching out to a little more audience for your published materials.
Our primary aim is to provide a platform for ,
- An educational resource archive.
- A platform for theoretical and practical knowledge of things.
- A resource platform to find needed knowledge on any kind of positive thing on the planet.
TO ACHIEVE THESE AIMS
We make it possible for writers,bloggers, authors,publishers, business people and any other category of persons to
- Publish their knowledge for others to learn from.
- Connect with a little more audience.
- Build their career through acquiring necessary information needed for their career development.
- Build their network and partner with others to achieve the career and personal goals.
- Advertise and grow their business.
These terms guide all our websites(and app as we role them out), as follows
All of these websites shall be referred to as our platform and all published items shall be referred to as content.
By using these blogs, you agree to the following use policy.
- You will not be a jerk to anybody.
- You will not abuse anybody or group of people,either in your published materials or in your comment.
- You will respect other users privacy and integrity.
- You will not make careless comments on people published works. We encourage informed thoughts in the comment session
We charge publishers a token so as to be able to pay our staff and our web-host and pay for other mis-cellenous associated with these blogs. Even when this subscription token is activated,all old members of the platform will not pay for subscription,they will be lifetime free members of the platform.
CALIBRE OF PERSONS WHO CAN USE OUR BLOGS
(as a publisher or a reader)
The Site and Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Site or Services by anyone under the age of 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and have read our refund policy (https://www.bhitmagazine.com.ng/writers/refund-policy/)
- Those who agree to our terms and all applicable laws.
- When you create your account as a user (publisher or reader), you must provide us with accurate and complete information.
- Only adults are allowed to use our blogs and products. Adult here means one must be an adult as defined by his home country constitution to be able to use our blog. Our recommended age limit is 18 years i.e one should be up to 18 years of age to be able to use any of our products.
“lets simplify it” if you are not yet an adult and you use our blogs, we are not liable for any loss or damage incurred, secondly if you are caught,you may be persecuted for being vehemently nefarious and irresponsible.
In order to access certain features of the platform and Services and to post any Member Content on the Site or through the Services you must register to create an account (“Account”) and become a Member.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 of any unauthorized use of your Account. Do this by contacting us via email@example.com
- If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then
- “you” includes you and that entity, and
- You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. Some of our Products may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
- By the use of the platform, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Products.
- We reserve the right to delete your account or ban you from using our platform if your use of our blogs violate our policy. Before you will be banned,you will be warned of your nefarious activities,you will be warned up to 2 consecutive times then if your vehemently continue with your nefarious activities you will be banned.
- If you as a paid user is banned from our blogs, we will refund you the remaining months that has not been used,calculating from the day you are banned.
You will keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
Members are account holders. You agree to:
- Use a strong password and keep it confidential;
- Not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and
- Follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
- Must have read and agreed to our refund policy. (https://www.bhitmagazine.com.ng/writers/refund-policy/)
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Recruiter seat bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- Our payment gateway(bluesnap) may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services.
If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date.
BHIT MAGAZINE allows you to post content, including
- Writen articles.
- Comments on others published works. Note that each author must approve comments before they show.
You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, all contents you post to our platforms.
- You are not to publish any item of defamatory character, to malign or damage anybody group or association. If such posts are reported, the item will be taken down without prior notice to you and you may be banned from our platform if you vehemently continue this nefarious attitude. To report any post of this nature, copy the post url and fill this form.(https://www.bhitmagazine.com.ng/writers/report-form/)
- We encourage you to publish only original items but if you have to copy and publish anything already online, we must indicate the source of the item.
- You grant BHIT MAGAZINEISSN:2384-7794 and our users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license
Create derivative works,
Perform, and distribute your User Content on any and all of our blogs solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights BHIT MAGAZINEISSN:2384-7794 . By the use of this platform, you will abide these items not allowed on the platform, a summery of items not allowed is as follows
- Terrorism. We don’t tolerate content that promotes, encourages, or incites acts of terrorism. That includes content which supports or celebrates terrorist organizations, their leaders, or associated violent activities.
- Hate Speech. Don’t encourage violence or hatred. Don’t post content for the purpose of promoting or inciting the hatred of, or dehumanizing, individuals or groups based on race, ethnic or national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or disease. If you encounter content that violates our hate speech policies, please report it.
- Harm to Minors. Don’t post or solicit content that features the abuse of a minor, that includes suggestive or sexual content involving a minor or anyone that appears to be a minor, or that facilitates or promotes child sexual abuse. “Content” may include photos of real individuals, illustrations, animation, or text. Posting or reblogging child sexual abuse material is a serious crime for which we have no tolerance. We report all such instances to child protection organizations and law enforcement around the world, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Promotion or Glorification of Self-Harm. Don’t post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, e.g., seeking counseling or treatment, or joining together in supportive conversation with those suffering or recovering from depression or other conditions. Dialogue about these behaviors is incredibly important and online communities can be extraordinarily helpful to people struggling with these difficult conditions. We aim for BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 to be a place that goodwill, and we will remove only those posts or blogs that cross the line into active promotion or glorification of self-harm.
- Adult Content. Don’t upload images, videos, or GIFs that show real-life human genitals or female-presenting nipples —this includes content that is so photorealistic that it could be mistaken for featuring real-life humans. Certain types of artistic, educational, newsworthy, or political content featuring nudity are fine. Don’t upload any content, including images, videos, GIFs, or illustrations, that depicts sex acts. For more information about what this guideline prohibits and how to appeal decisions about adult content, check out our
- Violent Content and Threats, Gore and Mutilation. Don’t post content which includes violent threats toward individuals or groups – this includes threats of theft, property damage, or financial harm. Don’t post violent content or gore just to be shocking. Don’t showcase the mutilation or torture of human beings, animals (including bestiality), or their remains. Don’t post content that encourages or incites violence, or glorifies acts of violence or the perpetrators.
- Non-Genuine Social Gesture Schemes. Don’t participate in schemes to drive up non-genuine Follows, Likes, Reblogs, etc. Don’t orchestrate or engage in “follow trains”, where users are encouraged to follow lists of other users to gain more followers for themselves.
- Deceptive or Fraudulent Links. Don’t post deceptive or fraudulent links in your posts. This includes giving links misleading descriptions, putting the wrong “source” field in a post, setting misleading click-through links on images, or embedding links to interstitial or pop-up ads.
- Misattribution or Non-Attribution. Make sure you always give proper attribution and include full links back to original sources.
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. If you aren’t allowed to use someone else’s copyrighted or trademarked work (either by license or by legal exceptions and limitations ), don’t use it.
Impersonation and Non-Genuine Behavior. Don’t do things that may cause confusion between your profile and another person, organization, or company, like registering a deliberately confusing URL or pretending to be a celebrity or an elected official. Don’t impersonate anyone.
- Harassment. Don’t engage in targeted abuse, bullying, or harassment. Don’t engage in the unwanted sexualization or sexual harassment of others.
- Privacy Violations. Don’t use the platfrom to deceptively obtain personal information. Don’t post content that violates anyone’s privacy, especially personally identifying or confidential information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, or unlisted contact information.
- Disruptions, Exploits, or Resource Abuse. Our servers, and the valiant engineers behind them, work hard for you. Don’t attempt unauthorized use, disruption, or exploitation of our platform or our other products and services, or otherwise abuse BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 resources.
- Unlawful Uses or Content. Don’t use the platform to conduct illegal behavior, like fraud or phishing. That should be pretty obvious to you, a decent human being. Don’t use the platform for any kind of exchange of regulated drugs, substances, devices, goods, or weapons. Don’t use platform to buy them, sell them, trade them, or to share instructions for manufacturing them. This includes firearms, firearm parts, 3D-printed firearms or parts, explosives, ammunition, or anything else designed to hurt others.
- Election Integrity. You may not use the platform to defraud nor impede the integrity of any country’s Census or local, regional, or national public office elections. Bottom line: do not create or promote content designed to suppress, intimidate, or confuse voters or census participants. This includes spreading false information about how to vote, when to vote, or where to vote.
- Human Trafficking and Prostitution. Don’t use the platform to facilitate sex trafficking, other forms of human trafficking, or illegal prostitution. If you see this activity on BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794, report it, and encourage victims to contact law enforcement.
- Posts must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs or buying of medication without prescription.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company, university or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company, or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
- We do not encourage nudity on our platform. All post related to porn (including escort services) must not use nude girls as featured image.
- We define nude as naked girl
– Girls wearing only pant and bra
– Girls wearing cloths that expose sensitive parts of their body.
- Nude girls can be used inside a post but not as featured image. This is so as not offend the sensitivity of other users since all posts appear on the front page. When we role out our app then publishers can use nude picture as featured image because by then users can (from their newsfeed setting) decide whether to see or not to see such posts.
- For now all post using nude featured image may be deleted or the featured image will be removed.
- You agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, knowingly false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer);
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site or Services,BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 name, any BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 or any of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services or Collective Content;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any feature of the Services, without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 consent;
- Attempt to access or search the Site, platform or download Content from the Site or Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts or profile information;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 trademark, logo URL or product name without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 express written consent;
- Use the Site, Services or Collective Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services or Collective Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site or Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Site or Services from other users of the Site or Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
- Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives- Posts must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
- Posts must not contain things about abortion pill,or how to abort pregnancy.
- Controversial posts- Posts must not contain content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes
- Posts may not promote products or services that are designed to enable a user to engage in cheating or deceitful practices.
- Multilevel Marketing Posts promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
- Low Quality or Disruptive Content -Post must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the post, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality content.
- Unacceptable Business Practices-Posts must not promote products, services, schemes or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information.
- Prohibited Financial Products and Services- Posts must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
- Posts must not promote the sale of human body parts or fluid.
- Posts that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals, and include age and country targeting criteria consistent with Facebook’s targeting guidelines and applicable local laws.
Note that posts promoting or referencing alcohol are prohibited in some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
32) We don’t allow posts for: The election or defeat of political candidates running for public office, including fund-raising for political candidates or parties,,Political parties or action committees,Political issues with the intent to influence an election,Legislation, including referendums or ballot initiatives
Merchandise related to political candidates, parties, or elections
- Posts promoting alcohol must not target minors, or depict minors consuming alcoholic beverages
Can’t associate the consumption of alcohol to enhanced physical performance, improved social standing or better sexual success
Can’t imply that drinking excessively is beneficial, or that alcohol has therapeutic qualities either as a stimulant or relaxant
Can’t depict people under the influence of alcohol, or associate drinking with activities that are risky (such as driving, operating heavy machinery), antisocial or illegal
Can’t emphasize high alcoholic content as a positive quality
- We don’t allow the post/advertising of:Any kind of lottery,
Gambling game apps,Gambling websites
We also don’t allow advertising for fantasy sports or other online prize-based games that require payment for entry.
BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the platform, , but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site and Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content, including, but not limited to, Collective Content that BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Site or Services.
We may change or end any Service or modify our prices prospectively.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders.
THE SITE, SERVICES AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. ACADEMIA.EDU MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. ACADEMIA.EDU MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM ACADEMIA.EDU OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 DOES NOT SCREEN OR INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ANY USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, NOR DOESBHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 NOR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT ACADEMIA.EDU HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($100) AND SUBSCRIPTION FEES PAID BY YOU DURING THE 12 MONTH PERIOD BEFORE THE ACT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of Federal republic of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 and you regarding the Site, Services and Collective Content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 and you regarding the platform.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The failure of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Contacting BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact BHIT MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAGAZINE ISSN:2384-7794 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Services and these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Site or Services after we have posted a modification on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site or Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com . You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any Feedback to us, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
However if you give us ideas that we implement and it helps the platform, we may at our discretion give you any amount of money we deem fit.